Thursday, June 18, 2009

please pray for this family

to my loyal blog friends and to those of you who just drop into my blog every now and again, please pray for my friend leah and her husband, shawn. they lost their precious one year old, asher, tuesday to a sudden brain aneurysm. leah is one of my dear friends from winthrop that i have kept in touch with, and my heart is just broken.

she has created a beautiful website in memory of their sweet asher. i am sad that i never got to meet him, but felt like i "knew" him through the pics leah would send and the things she would write about him. i ask that you pray for peace for this precious family in the days ahead.

www.robertasherfinley.com

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh...he was just precious. I'm so sorry for your friends, for you, for everyone that is mourning the loss of this sweet little guy. Please know that I'm praying for peace for everyone involved. Many ((((hugs))))

The Cassidys said...

oh wow - i am so sad for her even though i do not know her. wow - i just couldn't possibly imagine losing ethan suddenly. i will pray for her right now.

American History said...

Keeping them in our prayers. We lit a candle at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher thanks to http://holylandprayer.net. God bless.