things i love:
1. the sc chant at games that goes something like this:
(really ominous sounding) "dumm dumm dum dum.....U-S-C...gooooooooooooooo COCKS!"
2. the giddyness of waking up on saturdays (or in this week's case, thursday) and planning the entire day around the game.
3. the trash talking. love it.
4. jeff getting up at 4 a.m. and starting the smoker with something really good in it--and it being ready just in time for kickoff.
5. going to some of the games and doing the whole tailgating thing. even though it's a lot of work to get it all together, it sure is fun. even the rotten smell of the farmer's market makes me smile.
6. ryan succop--love this kid and i'm glad he's here one more year.
7. the making of new household names--even though i've already started missing cory boyd terribly, i'm looking forward to seeing how some of the newer names prove themselves--smelly, beecher, garcia, and taylor rank.
8. watching my hubby being lit up like a firecracker all week because it's game week. he is literally radiating excitement.
9. the fact that the espn commentators have plenty more to talk about now that it's football season. i mean, they covered a spelling bee this year.....is that really a sport??
11. tim friggin' tebow. period.